ANGELA MAE VILLAFRANCA SCAMMER


  • This is the case file of ANGELA MAE VILLAFRANCA .
    If you have information to share regarding her online behavior whether good or bad please do so in the comments.
    If you are ANGELA MAE VILLAFRANCA you shall address all statements in the comments with your peers.

  • Myka Klariz Billones says -
    • I'd really like to report someone.

      name of SHOP: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002257998186

      I paid her 1,600 for V/S goods. I know its not much compared sa iba na ngrereport, but I really want to bring justice with this. Ever since I paid, wla na akong contact sa kanya. I asked for a refund, walang reply. 
      Here are her detils:
      ANGELA MAE VILLAFRANCA
      RIVERVILLE SUBD. YULO DRIVE AREVALO ILOILO CITY, 5000
      gcash number: 09065476024
    • Angel Villafranca
      Share
  • 34 minutes ago

    • Its ok, doesnt matter if its a lot or not. Scamming is scamming and shameful.
  • 34 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
    • thank you so much
    • it gives me a bad impression kase. Nagiba na yung perception ko sa online sellers..
  • 33 minutes ago

    • Are there any other details you would like to add?
  • 33 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
    • i'll try to send our messages
  • 32 minutes ago

    • Actually let me coach you. Tell me the whole thing like you were telling a story. About conversation, how the transaction happened, conversation with her etc
  • 32 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
    • and our conversations
    • ok ok.
  • 32 minutes ago

    • ok, if they are screen shots just add them in the comments after I post ok?
  • 32 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
    • I saw her acct through a common friend
    • ok thank you
    • but its an ilonggo conversation, ok lg ba?
  • 30 minutes ago

    • Explain it to me here, and post there in your language so everyone will understand.
  • 30 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
    • ok ok
    • so I made a lot of purchases
    • kase I was thinking na malapit na ag christmas and it was my first time to earn a salary from a tiring job
    • so I saw her goods thinking na iloilo is close sa bacolod city
    • I inquired about the prices of her roxy items, V/S items and BBW items
    • tpos I was baffled na, "bkit mura lg?"
    • V/S items nya especially her bags would only cost 700. Well in sa iba, it costs 3k.
  • 26 minutes ago 

    • ok
  • 26 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
    • then I asked her kng bkit mura ng goods
    • she said na she has a sister in new york who supplies her with the goods, and she ships the balikbayan goods every 2 months thats why she does not overprice
  • 24 minutes ago 

    • Ok, makes no sense but ok.
  • 23 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
    • I thought that was possible. but still, I was puzzled by the big price range
  • 23 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
  • 22 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
    • yan yung sinabi nya
  • 21 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
  • 21 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
    • yan yung mga orders ko
    • and then she was so nice in accommodating everything
    • and she kept on giving me discounts
    • imagine,an original ED HARDY bag for 500?
    • so I thought wow, I was in for a steal na. kase it was affordable and Im pretty sure my family would love it
    • so I paid upon recieving my first paycheck
    • 1,600 in total
    • and I paid via GCASH
    • tpos she replied saying sge recieced it and told me na on MONDAY I would get everything, kase I paid on FRIDAY
    • I paid OCT. 13,2011. Thursday pla un
  • 17 minutes ago 

    • Oh my very late indeed.
  • 17 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones
    • she said she will ship items on friday OCT 14. and will be recieving everything on MONDAY
    • oo nga
    • tpos I asked for a tracking number
    • courier nya kase is JRS
    • and no reply
    • tpos OCT 20 I started posting on my FB na "BEWARE OF BOGUS SELLERS"
    • tpos I recvd a message from her
    • I was thinking na "wow, na basa nya ito? but for the past days na ngtext ako, ngPM at ngtawag, hindi nya ntanggap?"
    • tpos it nabasa nya?
    • almost 5 days na sha kase walang FB Activity
    • and I have a lot of friends na sellers because I was a trusted buyer
    • they tried posting on "LOOKING FOR..?"
    • but walang reply
    • so one of my friends told me to go here
  • 12 minutes ago 
    Myka Klariz Billones

    • ung post nya pala is this"Angel Villafranca
      hi sis , sorry for the late reply , my daughter was sent rush sa hospital , she's on dengue as of the moment, i saw ur post , if i may ask ako ang gna mean mo nga scammer? i dont have the strength to argue now kay ga problema gd ko , ur items should have been there sang monday or tuesday pa ... ari ko hospital right now, mka puli ko later hatag ko tracking number mo , will contact jrs, ka lapit sang iloilo sa bacolod for me to scam you ... and for such amount , sorry gd kung wala ako ka reply daun , nka admit daughter ko bi sbng , if wla pgd ang items ill give ur money back, wla problema, just gve me time kay nd ko pa mbayaan bata ko , follow up ko jrs then ill inform u ... i really do hope ud consider,,,, thanks u gd"
  • 11 minutes ago 

    • 10 minutes ago 
      Myka Klariz Billones
      • she said na her daughter was sent to the hospital kase mgka dengue daw. tpos pgka uwi nya daw she will follow up sa JRS na bkit d pa npadal ung goods ko
      • tpos she will gve me the tracking number
    • 10 minutes ago 

      • Never gave you tracking number for items correct?
    • 10 minutes ago 
      Myka Klariz Billones
      • yes she never did
      • I tried calling her
      • posting on her wall
      • but BLOCKED na ako the next day
      • called her, but Number cant be reached
      • so I thought, maybe she has 2 accts
      • and i thought na baka hndi lg ako ag na loko nito
      • she keeps on posting kase names of shoppers
    • 8 minutes ago 

      • Ok, blocked, common end result. Well she cant block my report or everyone seeing it.
    • 8 minutes ago 
      Myka Klariz Billones
      • ok thank you talaga and I hope she sees it
      • all i wanted was a refund and i asked nicely
    • 7 minutes ago 

      • Lets hope.
    • 7 minutes ago 
      Myka Klariz Billones

      • this was my message "Myka Klariz Billones
        You know sis, it was stated in your pictures this statement "LETS ALL BE RESPONSIBLE" and I am in all goodness doing my part. I have texted you, and it has been a week. Of course I am anxious kay I did not hear any reply from you. I was asked by my friend if I want to know if you are legit. I am not naming names on my post ky you're not the only one I'm waiting my orders from. So if na offend ka sorr, ky as a buyer, I am concerned kng diin ngkadto money ko. And sorry for the mishap that happened to your daughter, and I would not want to wish ill because I always would like to see the good in everyone, and you can ask around. so I will be expecting the tracking number fron the JRS. Thank you."
    • 6 minutes ago 
      Myka Klariz Billones
      • I kept on asking her fir a refund, but up until now, wala nang reply
      • lets say na ngkasakit talaga ung child nya,
      • isnt it a responsiblity of a seller to follow up everything kasi its a business
      • ?
      • and in any circumstance of delay,she should inform the buyers pra aiwasan ag doubts sa knyang credibility?
      • And that is if she is legit
      • But if shes not legit, ag sama naman na gmitin mo pa ang anak mo na rason
      • parang thats a SIN eh
    • 3 minutes ago 

      • right
    • 2 minutes ago 
      Myka Klariz Billones
      • i dont want to wish ill on her because its not my personality to do so, but I know na hndi karma ag sagot sa lahat
      • i just want what's fair
      • and for others to learn as well
      • baka my maloko pa sha
    • about a minute ago 

      • Absolutely
    • about a minute ago 
      Myka Klariz Billones
      • and so im here now asking for your help, and thamking you for your response
    • a few seconds ago 

      • Youre welcome and I hope this will be of some help to you
      • Ill start making the file now.





    DISCLAIMER:  This site is in no way related to the Scammer Buster's Group in Facebook. This site does not wish to accuse nor claim anyone's innocence. These are just case files reported and judged by peers within the online selling's community. This serves only as your reference for your security online. The site owner will not and does not accept retorts or negotiations within this site. If you have been accused and would like to clear your name, visit the "Scammer Busters" Group in Facebook where all the discussions are being held. For your own discretion.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    If you have been scammed by this person, feel free to share your experiences here. If you are this person and you want to clear your name, this is not the venue for you. You may visit the Scammer Busters Group and clear your name there. Thank you very much!