Jaja Martin * Judy Anne B. Martin SCAMMER


This is the case file of Jaja Martin*Judy Anne B. Martin.
If you have information to share regarding her online behavior whether good or bad please do so in the comments.
If you are Jaja Martin*Judy Anne B. Martin you shall address all statements in the comments with your peers.
Charmaine Faith C Vigo says --
MY name is Charmaine Faith C. Vigo
I am also an online seller who was scam today ..
Actually this is my first time experience regarding scam in my 1month online selling ..
I was scam by Jaja Martin actually she was still my friend in Facebook..
I ordered from her first week of october, I reserved on of her Iphone replica which she sold me for 1,700 because it was already a second hand and with charger only. Me and other online seller bought from her iphone because she said she has two extra iphone. She always pm me about the payment on when I am going to buy and paid the said phone, I told her I have no money yet I am still waiting for my salary for 15 days . And I am gonna pay for it. Because I am an online seller we all know the rules that reservation is considered sold so I respect that rule, I dont want to be tagged as bogus buyer and it will ruin my name from online selling. I pay to her last Thursday October 13, 2011 at afternoon .. I pay 1,700 plus the charge in Cebuanna Luiller. She told me she gonna pick the money after her class or before class . Then since I have confirmation from cebuanna once my recipient already have the money , she received it at Thursday 6pm ., and she told me that Air 21 branch was closed already so she cant shipped the product. so I wait for her text the other day, here's she comes again another alibis.. She told me she wasnt able to ship the product cause It was her exams day and she went to school so early i was wondering that time that if she was too busy how comes in regards to withdrawing the money she has ime for it but in shipment she was busy at all. Friday night she texted me , that she will try to ship the product. Then saturday she was online and then PM me for the Tn that time I was glad cause contacted me, then suddenly when I checked the tn that she gave to me, It was not registered in Air 21 online she told me that she shipped it already . Then she went offline and told me that she wil text me for the right tn she will checked the number again . Then I waited for her text and she told me that It was transferred to Fed Ex . so I was bit confused cause fedex is international shipping so why is that my parcel will be transferred there. Until this day she didnt answer my texts from her also ignoring my calls. But she havent blocked me yet here on facebook. Hope you can help me to help other online seller to get risks from that woman! I want to have her pic cause I dont have her pic. I will attached here my conversation with her.. Thank you and God Bless.
Anyway its her information when I send her tru Cebuanna
NAME: Judy Anne B. Martin
ADDRESS: Aurora Bataan St.,
8002 South Digos, Philippines
CELLPHONE NUMBER: 09484991132/ 09427522359
It's her link..
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001824050653&sk=wall




DISCLAIMER: This site is in no way related to the Scammer Buster's Group in Facebook. This site does not wish to accuse nor claim anyone's innocence. These are just case files reported and judged by peers within the online selling's community. This serves only as your reference for your security online. The site owner will not and does not accept retorts or negotiations within this site. If you have been accused and would like to clear your name, visit the "Scammer Busters" Group in Facebook where all the discussions are being held. For your own discretion.

5 comments:

  1. hi i am also ol seller andami naming nascam nyan!!! nasearch ko sa google pharmacist ung mother nya, and sa Holy Cross Academy of Digos sya nagaaral base sa google nung tinype ko ung name nya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCAMMERS ALLERT!!!
    eto ang kasabwat ng scammer na yan!

    http://www.facebook.com/mustlove.preloved

    beware of this person.!!!

    09063212848
    09063212848
    09063212848
    09063212848
    09063212848
    09063212848
    09063212848

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha eh ikaw nga yan judy anne martin! fuckypou ka

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.206312419458371.47473.100002388420345&type=3

    pakibasa mga naiscam nya dito

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.206312419458371.47473.100002388420345&type=3


    @judailovesyou hahahahaha mandadamay kapa

    please read-

    ReplyDelete

If you have been scammed by this person, feel free to share your experiences here. If you are this person and you want to clear your name, this is not the venue for you. You may visit the Scammer Busters Group and clear your name there. Thank you very much!