DESIGNERLUXURYHANDBAGS*Michaellah Pascua *MICHAELLAH LEGARDA* Leah/lea pascual or Michaela Legarda Scammer


This is the case file of DESIGNERLUXURYHANDBAGS*Michaellah Pascua*MICHAELLAH LEGARDAl* Leah/lea pascual or Michaela Legarda.
If you have information to share regarding her online behavior whether good or bad please do so in the comments.

If you are DESIGNERLUXURYHANDBAGS*Michaellah Pascua*MICHAELLAH LEGARDAl* Leah/lea pascual or Michaela Legarda you shall address all statements in the comments with your peers.

Gemabelle LM says -
  • I need your help. I do not know if this online seller is a scam, she used 09353648965, her name is Leah/lea pascual or Michaela Legarda, I had a recent transaction with her. She told me she will send the order and I will receive it on satruday but I have not received anything yet. It was kindda big amount of money. Could you further investigate on this?! She gave me an address, 201 BSA condotel, legazpi village makati, and she cash-in the money in makati as well. Please help! thanks
(complaintant will have more info in a week after returning from abroad)
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Gem Ligardo says --
    • Hi, I think I have to file now. Its quite a big sum of money. I will paste here the conversation that I had with this person.

      Let me start by saying her name is Michaellah Pascual and I have tried calling her a lot of times but her celfon number is as usual cannot be reached! I do not want to wait for too long. I have sent her bunch of messages, but she did not reply.

      There is no other way for me to contact her, her account is de-activated. She told me upon shiiping my item she will get in touch with me. I was hoping so, as i was excited to know if a relative have received my item, where I put their address as the destination, but to no avail, there is no news from her. No place nor number to reach her.

      It all started when I saw her fb account and she was selling designer handbags for a lower price. She told me what she was selling were signature handbags, authentic for a cheaper price.

      I was persuaded to buy, so I negotiated with her. Since I am going home this december, I might just as well buy to her, than buying at the LV store here. So I decided to buy and have a transaction with her.

      I have tried asking if there are any other possible way to send her the money, more secure and I did not knew if there were G-cash here in Montreal. I found one, so I sent the money via Gcash.

      We had a bit of a problem as she checked it out, and she cannot encashed the money as it was sent international. She said her account reached the maximum cash in amount, so she cannot encash it. Then she tried again, then she said her gcash account cannot receive international remittance. So I decided to find a person where I could transfer my money so it could be sent to her. So my aunt arranged this so she could have the money. She told me my aunt will receive it saturday, but we do not have any item yet.

      I do not know if its to early to file this report but its a hard earned money. Money do not grow in trees! We work hard to have this much! If there was a problem, she could have communicated right away.

      Her Gcash number is: 09353648965
      the address that she gave me was 201 BSA mansion condotel legazpi village makati city.
      Php:20,450
      her confirmation number was TU866DB92XQV

      thanks a lot.


  • 10 hours ago
    Gem Ligardo
    • I forgot to send you the name of the profile's name: DESIGNERLUXURYHANDBAGS... michaelah (lea) pascual legarda

  • 10 hours ago
    Gem Ligardo
    • Her message wehn she got the money...

      Hi sis,dko pala sya maclaim,pano kaya to,kung ung papadalhan ko nalang kaya ng bags mo ang padalhan mo ng gcash dear?then pasend nalang sa number ko ulet sa globe center dn mismo after nya maclaim ung pera? Kc naglimit ung name acct ko sa globe center d2 para macashout pero pwde daw kapag local lang ang send sa globe tapos send ko nalang info ko sa tita mo..

      Her message when she was about to send the item that until now, we have no news from her.

      #

      Everything is ok na dear.thank god! Hahaha.tnx sis!..will send it tom. I guess saturday ang arrival sa pampanga n2..
      #

      Everything is ok na dear.thank god! Hahaha.tnx sis!..will send it tom. I guess saturday ang arrival sa pampanga n2..

  • 10 hours ago
    Gem Ligardo
    • if you need more infos just let me know. Il be going to work soon

  • 10 hours ago
    • mmm cell phone number?

  • 10 hours ago
    Gem Ligardo
    • that's what she was using when she was texting my aunt...
  • 10 hours ago
    Gem Ligardo

    • Her Gcash number is: 09353648965
      the address that she gave me was 201 BSA mansion condotel legazpi village makati city.
      Php:20,450
      her confirmation number was TU866DB92XQV

  • 25 minutes ago
    Gem Ligardo
    • I have called her again, using the number posted above, can't reach her :((








DISCLAIMER:  This site is in no way related to the Scammer Buster's Group in Facebook. This site does not wish to accuse nor claim anyone's innocence. These are just case files reported and judged by peers within the online selling's community. This serves only as your reference for your security online. The site owner will not and does not accept retorts or negotiations within this site. If you have been accused and would like to clear your name, visit the "Scammer Busters" Group in Facebook where all the discussions are being held. For your own discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been scammed by this person, feel free to share your experiences here. If you are this person and you want to clear your name, this is not the venue for you. You may visit the Scammer Busters Group and clear your name there. Thank you very much!