CHRISTIAN M. VALERO * SHARON R VALERO - Jenna Marie de vera - Everythingy Shoppe Scammer


This is the case file of Jenna Marie de vera.
If you have information to share regarding her online behavior whether good or bad please do so in the comments.
If you are Jenna Marie de vera you shall address all statements in the comments with your peers.
    • Hi there, I just want to ask if you are familiar to this site
      http://www.facebook.com/everythingy

      I ordered an iphone and paid yesterday thru BPI. She gave me LBC tracking num lat night and when I tracked it on LBC site, the tracking number are invaild or cant be found.. I texted the seller asking her to check again the tracking number and she told me that it is the right on. And now, I am using my online shop( I am an online seller too) to access her page, she blocked me already..  the BPI Account Name where I sent my money is Ross Jeremy R Bantug (cousin's account).. but the seller's name is Jenna Marie de vera.. Help me please..
    • this is the contact number of the seller 09229618872

    • Thats a new one. Ill make a case file for you.
    • thank you. this is actually a transaction of me and my boyfriend to that seller..
    • what's the best action to do? My boyfrien went to BPI this morning and reported this incident.. but we're still waiting for the further action done by BPI
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Anyway, the manager of BPI told me that they have traced the account of the scammer. It was discovered that the scammer has a BPI Payroll Atm.. They told us that it may be a modus that the atm was bought from someone who resigned to his/her work.

      I actually used another number to converse with them and guess what? they answered me all the inquiries I have asked them. They are selling PSP, Iphone, Camera, Nokia phones..

      When it reached to the point that I asked where will I send my payment she told me to send it thru GCASH?LBC/LUILLER since her atm was on loan.. hahahah!! 

      She gave me her name SHARON R VALERO and the GCASH NUM 09052856731 and the gcash num is under his husband's name CHRISTIAN M. VALERO. Address: 142 Poblacion Mabini St., Alfonso 4123..

      See? Using my other number the owner of the number 09229618872 gave me the name JENNA MARIE DE VERA, then gave me BPI ACCOUNT NAME ROSS JEREMY R. BANTUNG.. and now SHARON R. VALERO with husband CHRISTIAN M. VALERO..

      hahahhha!! you made me laugh somehow!! you may have scammed a lot of people but you will never get rich!!

       lirpaeiram 





DISCLAIMER:  This site is in no way related to the Scammer Buster's Group in Facebook. This site does not wish to accuse nor claim anyone's innocence. These are just case files reported and judged by peers within the online selling's community. This serves only as your reference for your security online. The site owner will not and does not accept retorts or negotiations within this site. If you have been accused and would like to clear your name, visit the "Scammer Busters" Group in Facebook where all the discussions are being held. For your own discretion.

20 comments:

  1. Im also a victim of this scammer too a total of 10k...Did you already get the amount you sent?...Help me how can I get my please...you can add me in facebook maui_party@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to say this is an open case. We are however open to your experiences, you can comment the names, details, and everything that transpired here so that other readers would be able to read what trouble this person is doing online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for warning us about these scammers. I already shared their names and Facebook page on my wall to let everybody knows about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will write my story here...
    Too bad for me I didnt find this useful blog before I got scammed. :( 10k is a big amount for me as a working student..But as of now all I gotta do is be-careful next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. isa din po aq sa naloko nia. 6.5k sakin. too bad for me din. ihave no work yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. shiela r. mantenegro ginagamit nia rin na name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marami pala tayu naloko nito...Tinext ko na nga lang siya na gamitin niya pera ko sa mapakinabangan at hindi sa bisyo niya kung meron man...Pinaghirapan ko pa naman kasi yun,...Kaya tuloy Birthday ko walang-wala dahil sa kanya na napunta...Anu ba binili mo sa kanya?

    ReplyDelete
  8. aq nman nagpabenta q sknya cp worth 6.5k. den bilin q sna ung iphone den un pnsend nia ung cp q nsend nia n daw ung iphone tas yon wlang dumating.. hanggang ngaun nga tintext ko nagrereply pa din xa. may anak p nman ciang bata tas ganon xa. pinasend nia ung cp sa name na raymond felicano. taga cavite. nkipag txt aq sknya ibang name na gamit nia.. shiela felicano naman.. hay!! scammers talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paanu mo nalaman na mag anak siyang babae?..At tsaka via anu po pag send mo ng CP mo?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hay naku!ako yata ang latest na biktima eh now ko lng nalaman na scammer pla un everythingy shoppe. . ..6,800 po un nakuha sa akin .. .

    ReplyDelete
  11. si Jeremy buntag po ay sumali sa contest sa FB. Check nyo po sana po makatulong:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150548044881178&set=a.10150538398546178.394281.277057641177&type=3

    anonirat

    ReplyDelete
  12. hindi po tayo sigurado kung siya yan, at hindi rin natin sigurado kung kasabwat siya, dahil according sa blog entry na ito

    "Anyway, the manager of BPI told me that they have traced the account of the scammer. It was discovered that the scammer has a BPI Payroll Atm.. They told us that it may be a modus that the atm was bought from someone who resigned to his/her work."

    pwedeng binili ang atm, o kung anuman aspeto kaya ginamit ang atm, pangalawa sa dami ng naloko hindi gagawin ng scammer na gumamit ng kahit anu mang bagay na makapagturo sakaniya lalo na ang bank account. point of view lamang

    ReplyDelete
  13. pwede rin na ikaw ang scammer ^^ slash ikaw si ross jeremy bantug na nagtatnggol sa sarili mo at gustong takasan ang kasalanan mo sa amin!!!!! makonsensya ka!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tinanggal na ni Buntag yung entry nya sa contest. Nagtatago na ang G*go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sna tumigil na cya sa panloloko ng kapwa nya. . .. Di na cya naawa!Darating dn un karma nararapat sa mga tao ka2lad nya.. . .

    ReplyDelete
  16. baka isa sa naka comment na dito ung scammer dahil na amoy niya ung link at dinelete and entry niya...10k natangan mo sakin..sana kunsensyahin ka...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yung haliparot nyang girlfriend ang madalas na nagtatanggol sa kanya! yung "hipon" niyang girlfriend!!! kadiri kayo!!! karma talaga ang maghihiganti para sa atin! subukan pa nila manloko, makakahanap din sila ng katapat! tang hipon yan!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wala na bang balita sa scammer na 2?

    ReplyDelete
  19. meron sana akong e share sau
    na talagang kikita ka ng nakaupo lng sa harap ng pc mo (No Work Needed Let the money work for you) register here http://more.sh/mUwLwv

    bilang patunay click mo dito sa group namin kung Gano na kadami kaming kumikita sa JBP. click here >>https://www.facebook.com/groups/jbphilippines/

    para sa karagdagang guide pls pm me..

    ReplyDelete

If you have been scammed by this person, feel free to share your experiences here. If you are this person and you want to clear your name, this is not the venue for you. You may visit the Scammer Busters Group and clear your name there. Thank you very much!