Bernice Go * BERNICE YSABELLE GO SCAMMER


This is the case file of Bernice Go.
If you have information to share regarding her online behavior whether good or bad please do so in the comments.
If you are Bernice Go you shall address all statements in the comments with your peers.

Razel San Fernando-del Rosario says -
Hello po. I just want to share something bad experience on my first time buying online. A someone named Bernice Go, I ordered a Mickey Mouse costume and a shoe all in all costs Php800 paid tru gcash. After paying it, she told me it was already picked up and wait until Monday or Tuesday. But I still don't get my items,iIt looks like I was scammed or maybe still hoping not. I was trying to reach her here in FB but seems she already not in my list. What should I do??? Thanks and More Power.
2 hours ago · Unlike · 1 person
‎Razel San Fernando-del Rosario... Interviewer: doing this is good, I can make a case file, sometimes issues get straightened out her between buyer and seller other times people turn out being actual scammers. Do you have a gcash number and cell number for her?

Razel San Fernando-del Rosario Hi. Yes, I do have her Cell Num: 09157143057. This was the number she send me to send out my payment tru gcash. After my payment, I texted her and had her reply. But after the ETA of my orders, I tried to call her but no longer available. Thanks and by the way, here's her full name BERNICE YSABELLE GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been scammed by this person, feel free to share your experiences here. If you are this person and you want to clear your name, this is not the venue for you. You may visit the Scammer Busters Group and clear your name there. Thank you very much!