Gadget Love * Patrick John Abejar * Michelle Loraine Bacho Scammer


This is the case file of Gadget Love*Patrick John Abeja.
If you have information to share regarding her online behavior whether good or bad please do so in the comments.
If you are Gadget Love*Patrick John Abeja you shall address all statements in the comments with your peers.
Nize Cabz-de la Pena says-
I contacted Gadget Love (Patrick John Abejar) to inquire about his dslr nikon d3100, I know that he is new in the business because his page barely has any information in it. His price was competitve but I was aiming for Gadget Installment because she was refered by a member of a group for legit online seller. Products are supposed to come in 3-4 weeks after payment but he informed me that they have a dslr coming in a week and he can give it to me so I won't need to wait for 3-4 weeks. It was a higher model and more expensive but I said okay just as long as I can get it early. The expected time of arrival should have been Sept. 13. I sent him 8,000 on September 8. Come sept. 13, I didn't receive any update from them so I called. They wont answer my question directly and just told me that they sent out emails that would explain everything. I never received any email so I asked them to just send it again. I received the letter Sept. 17 telling me that the order will be move to Sept. 29, which will be the final date. Apparently there has been some mix up in the delivery.
  • "The above-stated date is FINAL. NO MORE DELAYS. In line with this, you will receive a FREE Samsung E1080 mobile phone."
    "Rest assured, there'll be no more delays. I appreciate your patience and understanding. The said date is final or I'll double your money back (downpayment). My sister Michelle will call you as soon as she's done with the inventory."
    That was what was promised. On Sept. 29, nothing came. No text nor call from them and all my calls are rejected. my husband and I tried to investigate on them and found out that I am not alone. I was able to talk to some of their customers and we all have the same dilemma. Worst, some of them were waiting for over two months now. Same reasons. We have been trying to reach them from Sept. 20, 30 and Oct 1. They informed us that they are already working with the courier and unfortunately, there have been a lot of deliveries so it was delayed for a day. Finally, Oct. 1, I receive a text from them stating that they will just do inventory and by monday will be going to meet up to give the items. I said okay. I was really thinking that they already have the items with them. But for some reasons, some of the other customers, told me that they were told its not coming. I asked them and they called me to tell me that the package was held up by Homeland security in the US. It was never shipped so we were led to thinking that it was already here in the philippines when in fact its not yet here. Now they are telling us the new date will be on the 15th. I told them to refund my money because I can no longer stand dealing with liars liek them. They told me that they can only refund the money on the 13th, so its either get refunded or wait for the product for another 2 days. I told them to refund my money by Monday they said they will process it. Right now, I'm still waiting for that. If Monday comes and I don't hear anything from them, I want to file a case against them through Scam Buster. Thank you.
the person I sent the money to is John Patrick Abejar. His fiance is Michelle Loraine Bacho.
Alleged U.S. contact - Lawrence Fernandez

the numbers here you go.... +639179479034 John Patrick Abejar / +639154764363 Michelle GF ni John ung seller


DISCLAIMER: This site is in no way related to the Scammer Buster's Group in Facebook. This site does not wish to accuse nor claim anyone's innocence. These are just case files reported and judged by peers within the online selling's community. This serves only as your reference for your security online. The site owner will not and does not accept retorts or negotiations within this site. If you have been accused and would like to clear your name, visit the "Scammer Busters" Group in Facebook where all the discussions are being held. For your own discretion.

27 comments:

  1. nako they ahave an acct na new sa facebook. and that girl is using her daughters name na : NICHOLE DOMINIC BACHO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a victim a few days ago lang,The girl has a fb account, will get her and file a case against her or ipapa-blotter ko. This girl sold me 4 fake gucci bags. 38th down the drain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. na-scam din ako niyan. ngfile nadin ako ng case. please leave your contact number here if you are also scammed by her. i will contact you para mas marami tayong magreport sakanya at ng makasuhan na!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where did you file your case? i was scammed too!!!

      Delete
  4. OMG! So i have just been scammed by this Nichole Dominic Bacho??? I paid just this Friday thru her BDO account and she said the louis vuitton speedy damier will be delivered the next day which is Saturday sana. Until this very moment no bag has arrived. How can i file a case? I want my money back. I think we can locate her as she has given us her bank account number. Pls contact me at 09275579561. I'd be happy to cooperate to find this woman and sana makasuhan talaga sya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! So she's not legit? I just saw her posts selling bags in Sulit

      Delete
    2. REAL SCAMMER. NEVER EVER MAKE ANY TRANSACTION WITH THIS PERSON. GOOGLE FIRST! UNTIL NOW, ETO PA RIN ANG GINAGAWA NYA. HER NEW NAME IN FB IS NICHOLE BACHO. SHE'S ALSO BEHIND HALLO HALLO MALL (ONLINE SHOP MALL DAW?) TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ANG MGA PROMO. I'VE KNOWN SEVERAL PEOPLE NA WHO CONTACTED ME. 5 NA KAME SA GROUP. SINCE MAY 2013 UP TO THIS DATE, NAKA-5 NA SYA NA NA-SCAM. DI BIRO ANG MGA NAKOLEKTA NYANG PERA SA AMIN. DAPAT MAHULI NA ITO AT MAKULONG! SHE'S ALSO DRAGGING THE NAME OF HER DAUGHTER INTO A REAL MESS!!! TALAGANG MANLOLOKO AT SIRAULO ANG TAONG ITO. GAHAMAN SA PERA!

      Delete
  5. Hi! So she's not legit? I just saw her posts selling bags in Sulit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got scammed na rin just this week.. for prada bags.. but im living in cebu. how can we get our money back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. mga sis manloloko sya grabeh mga txt nya super kulit trevi + mono 30k lng grabeh manlokono pala to buti nbasa ko to to xheck it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can attest to these testimonies. Naloko din aq ng nichole bacho na yan nung oct 2011 nagpadala aq ng $350 sa bdo account nya dp para sa iphone pro up to this time wala ung gadget. Marami syang promises pero hindi natupad. sana mahanap natin sya para panagutan ang mga ginawa nyang panloloko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just sent her a message sa above account nya sa fb. after she read my message to her she blocked me right away. lets help by putting this woman behind bars!

      Delete
  9. REAL SCAMMER. NEVER EVER MAKE ANY TRANSACTION WITH THIS PERSON. GOOGLE FIRST! UNTIL NOW, ETO PA RIN ANG GINAGAWA NYA. HER NEW NAME IN FB IS NICHOLE BACHO. SHE'S ALSO BEHIND HALLO HALLO MALL (ONLINE SHOP MALL DAW?) TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ANG MGA PROMO. I'VE KNOWN SEVERAL PEOPLE NA WHO CONTACTED ME. 5 NA KAME SA GROUP. SINCE MAY 2013 UP TO THIS DATE, NAKA-5 NA SYA NA NA-SCAM. DI BIRO ANG MGA NAKOLEKTA NYANG PERA SA AMIN. DAPAT MAHULI NA ITO AT MAKULONG! SHE'S ALSO DRAGGING THE NAME OF HER DAUGHTER INTO A REAL MESS!!! TALAGANG MANLOLOKO AT SIRAULO ANG TAONG ITO. GAHAMAN SA PERA!

    GUYS, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER HERE SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE. MINE IS 09275579561. VICTIMIZED BY HER ALSO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please text me at 09984476036. malaking halaga nakuha nya saken, 15k. pls lets do something para makulong ang babaeng yan. her real name is MICHELLE LORAINE BACHO ABEJAR. ginagamit nya name ng anak nya na NICHOLE BACHO.

      Delete
  10. ive been a victim too..her new account name s sulit is bagelya14 before was prelovedprincess..bought a fake lv neverfull for 15k.she's really a nice talker kya u'll really think n she's legit

    ReplyDelete
  11. she's now using NICHOLE BACHO as her screen name in Facebook. yes, BAGELYA14 naman sa sulit.com. very disappointing coz her items are becoming more and more. how can this person be held liable? even if you post a negative feedback in her sulit account, wait for few hours and your negative feedback will disappear! as if nothing has happened! sobrang manloloko and very clever. i just hope soon she'll be put in jail together with her husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG...pls let's do something now para makulong na sila mag asawa.

      Delete
    2. How can we get our money back? 47500 down the drain.
      Please let's get our money back

      Delete
    3. Please leave you number here. I can help you.

      Delete
  12. OMG! im about to make the deposit now for a neverfull bag at 15k! sabi nya she needed the money for the tuition kaya she's selling the bag for 15k! i was having second thoughts kasi it's very unlikely for a seller of designer bags having problems with tuition fees! she must be stopped!
    here bdo account number is 6510028955 with the account name of NICHOLE DOMINIC BACHO and her mobile number is 09174787112! oh my gosh buti i googled her full name before i made the deposit kasi the bagelya14 account is so clean! walang negative comments! thanks to this blog, hindi ako natuloy sa pg deposit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi iba n account nya ngaun sa fb check nyo to "CC Fou de Mode" check nyo kung xa tlaga..6k na likes nya sa page...

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! I think its her again! Check nyo din Fou De Mode. 2 kc eh. Super sale na naman ang mga lv for only 9,000! Imagine Azur, damier for only 9,000?! Tapos looks new ang mga bags?! Replica na naman! 2,000 lang yan sa divisoria! Tsk tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i have been scammed by michelle loraine bacho too! how do i file a case against her? can we just report her on tv?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes pls. File a case against her. Her address is 191 bamboo st., palmera centro, marikina city

      Delete
    2. I was scammed by the name of Loraine Mendoza (ohmybags19) her name in Sulit...She sold me Gucci Watch which is fake and a Chanel Bag which is fake too and came from ukay ukay! Just last month it happen to me...please we can do an action for them pra wla ng maloko pa mga hinayupak na mga taong to...Hope di magaya mga anak nila sa mga kalokohang ginagawa nla...poor children! Sana wag ung anak nila ang balikan ng Karma sana both of them nlang.Pls. Msg me on this # +639194346515

      Delete
  16. Meron sya new sulit.com account... OHMYBAGS19. Sya ulit! Grabe! Ako nakuha ko ang pera ko worth 15500 na naloko nya sakin. Bought "orig" lv speedy damier 30. As usual, fake ang dumating. Good thing someone informed me of her address. Nakuha ko pera ko dahil tutuluyan ko sana sya pakasuhan kung di nya ibalik pera ko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grabe! Sya na naman!? Are you sure?

      Delete

If you have been scammed by this person, feel free to share your experiences here. If you are this person and you want to clear your name, this is not the venue for you. You may visit the Scammer Busters Group and clear your name there. Thank you very much!